Paula Ryan Winter Collection
Great versatile seperates create options for everyday dressing. Be inspired by mixing plains with prints.
This Exclusive Merino V Neck Sweater will be so easy to wear, it's not tight fitting and has a shaped hem line that when wearing trousers will make your legs look longer. Available in 4 colour ways.
Shown here worn with the Bellissima Print fully lined tuck skirt.
The Hip Belt is perfect for those with a busy lifestyle.
This fabric composition has been a hallmark of the Paula Ryan Collection for more than ten years.
It is considered the "champagne" of long staple NZ Merino and Lycra and is superior to anything Europe can offer in sustainable fibres.
Designed and made in New Zealand.
All purchases made on the weekend or public holidays will be sent out on the next working day.
New Zealand - Free Shipping
Shipping, is FREE, by courier within New Zealand.
We use New Zealand Couriers. The package must be signed for when it's delivered. Please provide an address that you are certain someone is going to be at, to sign for the package. We strongly recommend you use a work address where applicable. We cannot ship to PO BOX numbers. Please wait 2 - 3 working days for your package to arrive.
As shipping rates outside New Zealand differ greatly between countries, please email us for a shipping quote before you make your purchase online if you require international shipping outside New Zealand.
Before purchasing your item, please carefully read our sizing guide to figure out your size. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you purchase an item and upon receiving it doesn’t fit, you can return it for a refund, or exchange it for something else. Darling is happy to refund or exchange your order, but this must be done within 14 days of your receipt. Please note; for a refund you would have to cover the cost of shipping the item back to Darling. The same goes for exchanging an item, however, we’ll send your new item to you free of charge. The item returned must be in perfect condition, with all the original tags and packaging undamaged and attached in order for us to refund you or exchange the item.
Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Now, a step-to-step guide on how to return or exchange your purchase…
- Before an item is returned you must email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Itemise what it is you wish to return and the reason you wish to return it.
- Darling will then email you back.
- The courier back to Darling is to be organised by the customer and at the customer’s expense. This must be done by using Track n Trace, as the item is your responsibility until it arrives back at Darling. The item returned must be in perfect condition, with all the original tags and packaging undamaged and attached in order for us to refund you or exchange the item and include you’re filled out return form.
- Once Darling receives the item back as per the conditions above, we will either refund you or send you your new item.