Angela Caputi Hand Made in Italy
This short Flamenco necklace is in Lime/Black and Coral/Black
Angela Caputi combines modern styling with traditional handmade craftsmanship utilised to produce stunning statement jewellery for the fashion-forward woman.
All pieces are created by hand in the company’s Oltrarno workshop, using locally, made in Italy, produced resin. The team work to detailed maps of the size, colour and number of beads per jewellery piece so that each is a one-of-a-kind creation.
All purchases made on the weekend or public holidays will be sent out on the next working day.
New Zealand - Free Shipping
Shipping, is FREE, by courier within New Zealand.
We use New Zealand Couriers. The package must be signed for when it's delivered. Please provide an address that you are certain someone is going to be at, to sign for the package. We strongly recommend you use a work address where applicable. We cannot ship to PO BOX numbers. Please wait 2 - 3 working days for your package to arrive.
As shipping rates outside New Zealand differ greatly between countries, please email us for a shipping quote before you make your purchase online if you require international shipping outside New Zealand.
Before purchasing your item, please carefully read our sizing guide to figure out your size. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you purchase an item and upon receiving it doesn’t fit, you can return it for a refund, or exchange it for something else. Darling is happy to refund or exchange your order, but this must be done within 14 days of your receipt. Please note; for a refund you would have to cover the cost of shipping the item back to Darling. The same goes for exchanging an item, however, we’ll send your new item to you free of charge. The item returned must be in perfect condition, with all the original tags and packaging undamaged and attached in order for us to refund you or exchange the item.
Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Now, a step-to-step guide on how to return or exchange your purchase…
- Before an item is returned you must email email@example.com
- Itemise what it is you wish to return and the reason you wish to return it.
- Darling will then email you back.
- The courier back to Darling is to be organised by the customer and at the customer’s expense. This must be done by using Track n Trace, as the item is your responsibility until it arrives back at Darling. The item returned must be in perfect condition, with all the original tags and packaging undamaged and attached in order for us to refund you or exchange the item and include you’re filled out return form.
- Once Darling receives the item back as per the conditions above, we will either refund you or send you your new item.